Your answer to our call to be a Director on the Ten Commandments Commission Leadership Team is most significant. We commend you on your willingness to join the commission and take a bold stand for righteousness.
That is what the Ten Commandments Commission is all about, a commission that took upon itself a task to enable people to come together in unity to declare and restore their commitment to God's holiness and righteous standards so that we as a nation founded upon Judeo-Christian values return to our foundation - "one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
AS A VOLUNTEER I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING COMMITMENTS:
* As a regular member of a church or synagogue, my first priority is to fulfill my responsibilities and obligations to them.
* I agree that the commitment I am making for the Ten Commandments Commission is within the framework and directives of the commission.
* I acknowledge that this work is furthering God's work, therefore my duties will be conducted and performed with the high standards of excellence and integrity.
* I recognize that the responsibilities that I will be charged with will require time, and I am able to make a time commitment to the Ten Commandments Directors & Leadership Team.
* I recognize the importance of being "a team player". I am submitted to the supervision of those appointed over me and will be responsible for the duties entrusted to me on a timely basis.
* As a volunteer of the Ten Commandments Directors & Leadership Team, I understand and agree that it is as unto God, without monetary compensation, expectation of recognition, possibility of employment, or any other compensation.
* As a volunteer of the Ten Commandments Directors & Leadership Team I agree that this is a mutual relationship and is therefore terminable at any time by either party, without cause, and without notice.
* I give authorization for the above references to give Ten Commandments Commission any pertinent information. In addition, I do release all parties from liability for any damage that may result from use of such information by The Ten Commandments Commission.